A simulated convertible top or a “SIMCON” roof treatment may be just what you’re looking for in a restyling option to add a touch of class and style to your cars simple looks. These simulated convertible tops consist of a molded fiberglass shell, an outer skin and, typically, chrome moldings. At All Star Upholstery, we have extensive experience with replacing old SIMCON’S as well as installing them new on the cars which have never had one.
- Vinyl – economical and easy to clean; with or w/out vinyl bindings
- Cloth – very durable and generally considered more attractive; with or w/out cloth bindings
- Style Options – multiple design and color options
- Moldings – wireon or chrome
- Logos – metal emblems or embroidered on the rear sail panel