You’ll be ecstatic when you see the incredible and exciting new look of your motorcycle, but you’ll also leave here loving us for the enduring comfort!
At All Star, we know it’s not just about the look when you come to us for a new motorcycle seat. We know just how vital your comfort is. If you’ve been thinking about recovering, reshaping, inserting a gel pad or completely customizing your motorcycle seat, you’ve come to right place. With nearly a quarter of a century of artful craftsmanship behind us, All Star Upholstery is always your first choice for a masterfully contoured motorcycle seat.
We have the designer’s eye you’re looking for to meet all of your expectations!
We Service Any and All Motorcycle Types:
- Dirt Bikes
- Scooters (Moped/Vespa)
We Offer Factory Reproduction or Customized:
- Seat Design/Alterations
- Seat Recovering or Reupholstering
- Upholstery Repair
- Foam Replacement
- Foam Comfort Ergonomic Reshaping
- Gel Pad Inserts
- Ultra Suede
- Carbon Fiber
- Alcantara (artificial substitute for suede leather)
- High Density /High Resiliency Foam
Motorcycle Seat Upholstery
Exotic Material Options
- Snake skin
- …and many more
Exotic Material Pricing Notes:
- The material cost of exotics can sharply increase the cost of your reupholstered seat
- Labor cost may also rise as some exotic hides are more difficult to work with due to scarring and pliability
Seat Foam Modifications:
- Often, motorcycle manufacturers use too soft of a foam offering no support.
- We offer custom foam density variations for your specific personal requirements, such as body weight and the type of riding you do
- We can customize your ‘bike fit’ to leg length and bike height
- Customizing foam density for ergonomic correctness can help to alleviate back/chiropractic issues
Gel Pad Inserts:
- Will increase your riding comfort, riding endurance and enjoyment
- Adding just a ½ ‘’ thick gel pad can offer as much comfort as 2”of added conventional foam.
- Can install the gel inserts into the rider’s position, the pillion, or both.
- Will disperse shock evenly throughout the pad offering superior shock absorbency
- Will not bottom out
- Can be installed in any type of seating
- Prices vary mainly due to the size of the gel insert required for proper fitting